The training is composed of 25 teaching and 11 experiential learning modules. The combination of teaching with experiential is essential as it addresses different learning styles and helps the participants adapt to changing circumstances. The following modules are not offered in the order that they appear. The order of the modules is determined in the Assessment phase. The modules range in duration from 15 minutes to four hours. For a detailed explanation of the content of the modules, please contact us.
The following modules are presented by Natalie Fraser with lots of room for discussion and interaction.
- Understanding non-violent communication
- The Four Agreements
- Depression and anxiety? How do I get present to heal?
- Why is breath so important?
- Dirty-anger versus clean-anger?
- How different personalities cope with stress?
- What is an unhealthy and healthy masculine and feminine?
- The differences between sympathy, empathy and compassion
- Feelings vs. emotions, hearing vs. listening, and judgment vs. discernment
- Ego, fear, love and infinite possibility.
- The three effective types of leaders
- What is courage?
- Vulnerability as true strength.
- No blame. No shame.
- The heart and triangle theory.
- Knights of the round table and links in a chain
- Eagle medicine
- We are all of it.
- Pointing fingers.
- The truth about control
- Communication practice and simple guidelines for effective communication
- Speaking in affirmation
- Why it’s a good idea to live consciously
- Learning to speak in “I” over “you”
- Learning to ask questions
Experiential learning modules
Each of the following experiential learning modules is followed by a group discussion to reflect on and share experiences with the group. Natalie Fraser facilitates the discussion. This is a great and effective way to bring to life the principals of non-violent communication that were covered.
- Non-violent communication principal exercise
- Non-violent communication group exercises
- Mirror exercise
- Eye gazing
- Flugen ball
- Repeated questions
- Odd man out
- Turning off old recordings
- Would you like to try that again?
- Body talk